Phresh Off The Runway: Spring Style Inspiration

Spring is my favorite season of the year, Style is ALWAYS refreshing, Whether it's 80 or 60 degrees, the spring is always a very comfortable dressing season. I've took some of my favorite looks from off the runways of the Spring 2014 shows and put them together for Style inspiration.

From the Nautica Spring 2014 show, digging the neutral colored sweat shirt and hoodie. Love the prints of the shorts in middle! 



Florals were all over the mens shows for the spring, especially Dries Van Noten. Really appreciate the creativity of these looks, gives me great inspiration for the warmer weather!  



Givenchy! The pieces from these looks probably work better individually; none the less, they are pretty dope! 



Big fan of these looks from Control Sector, Street Style had a big influence on the Men's SS 2014 collections. I'm really feeling the sweat shorts, bomber, and sweat shirt.