DVF 40th Anniversary of the Wrap Dress

The iconic women and designer herself, Diane Von Furstenberg recently unveiled her 40th anniversary of the wrap dress exhibit "Journey of a Dress" which is on display at the Wilshire May Company Building in Los Angelas, CA. Diane has always been an advicate for making women feel sexy, and empowered while wearing her signature DVF brand wrap dresses. " I made a dress that was immortal. That dress taught me about women, confidence, designing. I owe everything to that dress" says Diane in a recent interview. I've always been a big fan of this brand, the creativity as well as the signature style is inspiring. What I love most about Diane Von Furstenberg is that like her brand she's timeless, and no matter what trends are dominating the runways,DVF always sticks to the signature fun, sexy, and sophisticated style.






 The "Journey of a Dress" is on display through April 1st.