Current Obsessions: The Introduction

Rachel Zoe

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I'm a fashion addict. Though I like to think of myself as more of a fashion "enthusiast". Constantly learning, and researching all things associated with fashion causes me to obsess over things quite often. So this will be the first of many. My most recent obsession is with fashion connoisseur Rachel Zoe. In case you live under a rock and aren't familiar with her, here is a little background info. Zoe Started out as a freelance wardrobe stylist, and made a name for herself by becoming stylist to the stars, after many years of hard work, as well as for different fashion houses, and magazines. Her work is now seen everywhere!




Her recently released RTW line is also something to obsess over. With designs for pretty much every type of fashionista. Zoe quotes the inspiration for her line comes from "the London girl, the downtown Manhattan girl, the uptown chich girl, and the 60's and 70's" . All very distinct and influential looks combined giving you that perfect mixture of style and wearability. Here a few looks from her Fall, and Spring lines!





To paint a better visual of why I am truly, utterly obsessed with this woman here is a clip from her reality show The Rachel Zoe Project. Showing her passion for fashion, that I really relate to. Fashion jumps around. I love everything for very distinct reasons, which I often cannot explain especially when it comes to vintage finds.


Are you guys loving Rachel Zoe as much as I am?